Skip to content
“Faithful is he who calls you, and he will also bring it to pass.”
(1 Thessalonians 5:24)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, Word of God.
- We believe that there is is one God eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling in, through, and with the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. They that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.