The commitment of CUPbearers is to the full sufficiency of Jesus Christ and His ability to meet the needs of all individuals. CUPbearers is also convinced that the Bible is the inerrant revelation of God to mankind and the resultant relationship He planned for and desires to have with those who individually and corporately trust Him. We believe that the Bible speaks directly or in principle to the practical, daily issues of how fallen and emotionally damaged men and women can be restored to healthy maturity in Christ.
Our Discipling Goal:
- That the disciple will discover and enjoy functionally, that God is absolutely trustworthy.
- That the disciple will enthrone Christ as one's daily functional life source.
- That the disciple's current spiritual and functional problems will be adequately handled.
- That any sin and/or supernatural harassment will be biblically dealt with.
- That participating with and contributing to a local church body is the New Testament purpose and privilege for every Christian. Everyone who is discipled by CUPbearers is strongly encouraged to become a vital part of their church's life and ministry.
The CUPbearers ministry is also available on a one-on-one personal basis from the Englewood, Colorado office. Discipling appointments may be made by calling the office. If you live out of town, state or country, you may make telephone appointments (at the caller's expense) on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Call us at (303) 761-5005.